Saturday, January 21, 2017

Design Principles #3

Provide one design principle or photography composition which you think is important to focus on when designing a Website. Which factor do you think makes the biggest impact on visitors and why.



55 comments:

  1. I think contrast is the most important design principle because it lets the reader know what they should look at first and gives them their first impression of the site. It establishes importance of each event and it can organize the site without the creator even knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that organization and proximity make the biggest impact on visitors to a website because it makes them think that the website is good and has real information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think alignment is a very important design principle because all of the elements need to be lined up. If everything is aligned, then the website looks professional, organized, and complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think proximity is important to focus on because it is what clearly organizes information. It makes the reader clearly understand what information belongs together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that proximity is most important when designing a project because you want to make sure you can have a clear view and able to read everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is important to focus on contrast when designing a website. If there is not enough contrast in your website, there is no way that people will be able to understand your website. I think this is the factor that makes the biggest impact on visitors because if the visitor can't see the website they won't be able to understand the website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One design principal that is important is repetition. It is important to have the same colors, alignment, and menu in each page of the website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think alignment is the most important design principle when designing a website. I think that it makes the page easy to look at and more appealing. It is the most important because it puts all of the pieces together, where ever element is connected to another.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think proximity is the most is something important to focus on because it will help to make our first website.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think repetition is the most important factor because its principles are what attract someone to the site. If they site was boring and only had one color it wouldn't catch the eye the same way a site with lots of colors in an organized theme would.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that it is very important to have contrast. This is because when people go to the website they need to be able to read what is on the page and also contrast has two purposes, create an interest on a page and to aid in the organization of the information. So it is very important for the audience to be interested

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that making the colors the same type and revolving around each other is important to keep it the same.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't trust a website that doesn't have a good design, the fonts are not professional looking, and there are spelling errors on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The rule of thirds probably applies to websites. I think the overall color scheme of the website plays an important role in the amount of people who visit the website. Some color choices inherently look outdated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A design principle that I focus on when i look at a website is the websites photos, a design principle that makes me trust a website less is their header or excessive white space on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  16. One design principle or photography composition that is important in creating a website is contrast of color. A contrast of color appeals to visitors when they visit your website because it looks very professional and more organized when colors on a website are appropriately placed and have the right amount of value(darker or lighter).

    ReplyDelete
  17. One design principle that is important to focus on when designing a Website is the layout of the website, making sure it's organized and easy to access things, rather than having it be unorganized and messy. Having a website that is appealing to the eye, and easy to access makes the biggest impact on visitors because then they won't be frustrated when they can't access things, and they will want to continue using your website.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think one desine princibal that impacts visiters the most is if your website doesn't look crowded. Even if your website has really good looks but its to crowded and full people wont be able to find what they came for.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think that you should have same color for all of the pictures for to have a good website

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is important to have good balance in the pictures and the sizes of them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's important to keep the website clean and easy to navigate. I think an easy to use website is important as it prevents people visiting your site from potentially leaving because the site is difficult to use.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I believe that it is important to have it clear and aesthetically appealing. If the website keeps changing font, and has a bad format with mismatched colors, it looks wrong and I don't trust the site.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I trust a website when it has images of the product, and looks informational. Also when the site has similar colors and nothing is flashing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am more likely to trust a site when it is organized, easy to read, and matches a theme.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The overall color theme makes a big impact on a site's viewers and is very important because color conveys mood and a repetitive and proper color scheme will present the same positive mood throughout the entire site.

    ReplyDelete
  26. When there is a website and it is ".org" or if the website has a very organized outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think the most important design principle is good organization. Without good organization it makes the website difficult to navigate. The factor with the biggest impact on visitors is good color contrast. If the colors are bright and don't match then it is easy to tell if the website is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think it's very important to make yourself known using newer technology and modern-style texts. Updating your site with a user-friendly and satisfying interface is also a big part of this. Showing that you care about your website is a big part of seeming legitimate.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think a website looks good if it is well designed and organized. The biggest impact for me is when the website is well designed overall.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Spacing of text and same color formats are very important when people visit your website.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The most important part of photo composition for a website is lighting. This is because even if you took beautiful shots that has amazing composition if it is over or under exposed it will go from beautiful to repulsive. So this is the most important part of photo composition and if you what to make a nice website you need to consider this.

    ReplyDelete
  32. If a website is colorful, organized, and engaging it is then appealing to the audience and it makes viewers want to keep viewing the website.

    ReplyDelete
  33. When I visit sites I find it trusting if it does not have a lot of ads. It will give information on the offer and not hide something. I think the biggest impact is when a website is unorganized or slow.

    ReplyDelete
  34. One thing that I find is important to focus on is the colors, language, context, and font style. I find this to be helpful because they are good things to look for to be able to determine the impact of the website.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think the organization of a website is very important for the better aesthetic feel. I find that when there is a very cluttered website I do not trust it and try to avoid it. But, when there is a neat, organized website I trust the company more.

    ReplyDelete
  36. The biggest factor of a website in having people continue to use it is the if it's easily navigable. There should be clear places where you can go to different places of the website and continue to explore it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. When designing a website it is important to have a strong title that is in the center/top to let the viewer know what the website is about. It is also important to use bright colors that are visually appealing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Simplicity is the biggest way for a website to draw me in. Having too much going on may push a viewer away whereas a clean site provides easy looking and easy navigation to what they are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  39. No pop-ups/ads on the website is very important. If a website has lots of pop-ups or ads it might be suspicious and many viewers will not feel safe on the website

    ReplyDelete
  40. One important design principle to focus on when designing is shape and color. The color makes the biggest impact because the website won't seem like it's boring and plain.

    ReplyDelete
  41. One design principle that is important to focus on is font and color consistency. The font and color of a website is what heavily influences the tone of the website. If the fonts are not consistent, the website may look unprofessional and untrustworthy. The color pallet of a website makes a big impact on visitors, as it is often the first thing they notice, and sets a precedent for the content of the website.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I think one design principle that is important to focus on when creating a website is simplicity. When there are too many things to focus on on the website, you lose the focus of the viewer.

    ReplyDelete
  43. One design principle or photography composition that is important to focus on when designed a Website is to make sure that there are no spelling or grammar errors in any of the words/sentences. The factor which makes the biggest impact on visitors are the spelling and grammar errors because often, if there is an abundance of these errors, people will think that the website cannot be credited as a trustworthy site.

    ReplyDelete
  44. For me, personally, balance, as a design principle will be most important. Balance is what is the difference between a clean, navigate-able website and one that is too intimidating to even want to explore. Balance creates a sense of simplicity as well as organizing a structure.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The use of color in the background, for example Youtube makes a nice use of white and red. For bigger websites it is good when theres a lot of things on the sides as well as in the middle. If it is consistent in the use of pictures, fonts, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  46. The most important thing that should be focus when making a website is the color and space. I think space makes the biggest impact on visitors because if the website was to clump together or to space out then the website will seem untrustworthy and unappealing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Color makes the biggest difference because it is able to entirely transform a website's theme. For example, if a website's colors is are very bright and entirely clash, I will view this site as less credible or professional.
    Alternatively, choosing a light vs. dark theme can determine how a visitor sees the information displayed on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Monish Reddy KotturuMarch 15, 2019 at 6:57 AM

    One thing that makes me trust a website is having a unique font style and size. Many sketchy sites have regular fonts styles and sizes and strange text placement and spacing, but most legit sites have their own font style, size, and website design. Therefore, I think font styles, size, and spacing are few of the most important design principles that have a huge impact on the visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  49. It is important to have an engaging title page for the reader of the website to get hooked in.

    ReplyDelete
  50. It must look consistent and not scrappy. Things must look professional and integrating(not a white page with words).

    ReplyDelete
  51. I think contrast is important to focus on because it can effect a lot of your website and its whole theme.

    ReplyDelete
  52. One design principal that I think is important to focus on when designing a website is to not overcrowd the website and focus on making it simple and good looking

    ReplyDelete
  53. I think the design principle of contrast is important to focus on when designing a website. This makes the biggest impact on visitors because it is a defining factor when determining whether or not a website looks appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Monish Reddy KotturuMarch 15, 2019 at 7:05 AM

    One thing that makes me trust a website is having a unique font style, size, and spacing. Most fake websites have regular or strange font styles, sizes, spacing, and placements. However, most legit websites have their own unique font style, size, and website design. Therefore, in my opinion, I think font styles, sizes, and spacing have a huge impact on the audience.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Contrast is very important to proper design. A website that cannot be read due to a lack of contrast is not going to make a very big impact on the audience.

    ReplyDelete