One tool I learned how to use this week was the clone stamp tool. It allows me to select a region of the photo and It lets me paint that section down. It literally clones the selected region and allows you to stamp it down.
I learned how to use the magnetic lasso tool. This is used to select a certain area by circling the outside of the object. After this you can hit enter and delete or select that area.
One feature I learned this week in Photoshop was command T in order to resize images. Command T allows an image to get bigger, smaller, skinnier, or wider.
I learned how to use the eraser tool to erase along the edges or erase a certain area on an image. This tool was helpful with I needed to race along the edges of my picture.
This week, I learned a lot about Photoshop, specifically the layers tool and how to sort and move layers. I learned that in order to edit anything on the picture, you have to select the layer in which the object you want to edit lays.
One feature that I learned in photoshop was the magnetic lasso tool. It helps get a more accurate outline of an object and is very helpful for a bigger outline.
Using the lighting tool under the filter tab. You can access this by going to Filter>Render>Lighting, this tool allows you to add a fairly realistic and dynamic light source to a layer allowing you to match certain light levels already present in the shot.
In photoshop I learned how to shadow a person or object. Also I learned how to make someone fit in with color in the picture to make it look realistic.
One feature in Photoshop that I learned how to work with is pressing shift when resizing an image. Pressing shift when resizing an image helps keep the image proportional.
One thing I learned on photoshop was how to use the easer tool. I used this tool to crop my body out of my original photo to put onto a new background.
I learned how about the magic wand feature in photoshop. This feature allowed you to tap on a part of the picture and duplicate it. I learned how to do this with Tom Brady's head.
One thing I learned in photoshop this past week is how to use command T to resize a image to your liking. You can use shift to keep the image proportional when resizing also.
The magnetic lasso feature is by far the most effective and convenient selection tool to use. With it, you are able to guide the cursor and make precise outlines that mold to the surface of your choosing. I learned how to use this feature through trial and error when attempting to eliminate the background of an image.
This week I learned to use a magnetic lasso tool which made it much easier to cut out certain parts of a picture that I wanted. This helped me delete the background of an image that I didn't need.
During this week I learned how to use the lasso tool, and magnetic lasso tool. From testing with these two tools I learned that the lasso is a great tool to select precise things. I also learned that the magnetic lasso is great for selecting large objects that you can't select all in on sitting. Through learning about these tools I can know more affectively edit and manipulate photos.
I learned how to kind of use the magnetic lasso tool, and you can use it to delete or duplicate something in photoshop. This is very helpful, as you can now change many small aspects in a picture.
One feature that I learned to work with was the mixer brush tool where I could mix the colors of the background picture with my layered picture to make it look like I didn't just place a picture on top of another.
I've honestly had a lot of trouble, never using Photoshop cc before. I struggled but I learned how to copy certain parts of a photo to another picture. I also figured out how layers work. I still need and want a lot more practice to be efficient at this, but I'm getting there. :)
I learned how to use the lasso tool. This tool helped me get rid of the background of a picture I did not want. I also used the eraser tool to help me get rid of pixels or parts of a picture I did not like.
I learned how to use the clone stamp tool, I used it to clone a certain area and place it over a different area. I used it too make a mountains terrain more rough when editing it.
I learned how to use the lasso tool to select/delete specific areas of a photo layer that I don't want to be shown. Zooming in while using the lasso tool allows outlines to be precise and clear.
I used the burn tool to get some rudimentary shading done for lighting effects on my image. The detail it adds really makes the picture more convincing.
I learned how to use the magnet lasso to take myself out of one background and put myself into another. I also learned how to manipulate one layer without altering the other.
One feature that I learned how to use in Photoshop that I have used a lot is the eraser tool as it is very helpful in deleting the background of images
One feature that I learned to work with was how to change and edit the lighting.
ReplyDeleteOne tool I learned how to use this week was the clone stamp tool. It allows me to select a region of the photo and It lets me paint that section down. It literally clones the selected region and allows you to stamp it down.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the magnetic lasso tool. This is used to select a certain area by circling the outside of the object. After this you can hit enter and delete or select that area.
ReplyDeleteOne feature I learned this week in Photoshop was command T in order to resize images. Command T allows an image to get bigger, smaller, skinnier, or wider.
ReplyDeleteThis week I learned to use the magnetic lasso tool on photoshop.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the eraser tool to erase along the edges or erase a certain area on an image. This tool was helpful with I needed to race along the edges of my picture.
ReplyDeleteOne feature in Photoshop that I learned was how to use the magnetic lasso tool to cut things out.
ReplyDeleteThis week, I learned a lot about Photoshop, specifically the layers tool and how to sort and move layers. I learned that in order to edit anything on the picture, you have to select the layer in which the object you want to edit lays.
ReplyDeleteOne feature that I learned in photoshop was the magnetic lasso tool. It helps get a more accurate outline of an object and is very helpful for a bigger outline.
ReplyDeleteUsing the lighting tool under the filter tab. You can access this by going to Filter>Render>Lighting, this tool allows you to add a fairly realistic and dynamic light source to a layer allowing you to match certain light levels already present in the shot.
ReplyDeleteIn photoshop I learned how to shadow a person or object. Also I learned how to make someone fit in with color in the picture to make it look realistic.
ReplyDeleteOne feature in Photoshop that I learned how to work with is pressing shift when resizing an image. Pressing shift when resizing an image helps keep the image proportional.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I learned on photoshop was how to use the easer tool. I used this tool to crop my body out of my original photo to put onto a new background.
ReplyDeleteThis week I learned how to resize certain pictures and how to delete certain parts of pictures in photoshop.
ReplyDeleteI learned how about the magic wand feature in photoshop. This feature allowed you to tap on a part of the picture and duplicate it. I learned how to do this with Tom Brady's head.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use a tool that blends color in with the background. Also how to lock one image and erase the other.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I learned in photoshop this past week is how to use command T to resize a image to your liking. You can use shift to keep the image proportional when resizing also.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the quick selection tool, which allows you to select something almost perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThe magnetic lasso feature is by far the most effective and convenient selection tool to use. With it, you are able to guide the cursor and make precise outlines that mold to the surface of your choosing. I learned how to use this feature through trial and error when attempting to eliminate the background of an image.
ReplyDeletethe eraser you can use it to erase some borders when you put an image on top of the other
ReplyDeleteIt's very cool, I knew how to edit a picture and make photo a background of another picture
ReplyDeleteI learned how to rasterize a picture and how to crop pictures using the quick selection tool.
ReplyDeleteI learned about the quick selection tool this week in photoshop. It is very cool, as you can crop out the background of an image very easily.
ReplyDeleteThis week I learned to use a magnetic lasso tool which made it much easier to cut out certain parts of a picture that I wanted. This helped me delete the background of an image that I didn't need.
ReplyDeleteOne feature I learned how to work with this week is the Lasso tool. I was helpful in taking small cuts out of photos to past your face onto any photo.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the quick selection tool and lasso tool to quickly make images transparent or change the background
ReplyDeleteDuring this week I learned how to use the lasso tool, and magnetic lasso tool. From testing with these two tools I learned that the lasso is a great tool to select precise things. I also learned that the magnetic lasso is great for selecting large objects that you can't select all in on sitting. Through learning about these tools I can know more affectively edit and manipulate photos.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to kind of use the magnetic lasso tool, and you can use it to delete or duplicate something in photoshop. This is very helpful, as you can now change many small aspects in a picture.
ReplyDeleteOne feature that I learned to work with was the mixer brush tool where I could mix the colors of the background picture with my layered picture to make it look like I didn't just place a picture on top of another.
ReplyDeleteI've honestly had a lot of trouble, never using Photoshop cc before. I struggled but I learned how to copy certain parts of a photo to another picture. I also figured out how layers work. I still need and want a lot more practice to be efficient at this, but I'm getting there. :)
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the quick selection tool.
ReplyDeleteI learned to use the magnetic lasso tool which allows me to select areas of an image and cut them out.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to resize images by using command t.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to work with the layers and change the opacity
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the lasso tool. This tool helped me get rid of the background of a picture I did not want. I also used the eraser tool to help me get rid of pixels or parts of a picture I did not like.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the clone stamp tool, I used it to clone a certain area and place it over a different area. I used it too make a mountains terrain more rough when editing it.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the lasso tool to select/delete specific areas of a photo layer that I don't want to be shown. Zooming in while using the lasso tool allows outlines to be precise and clear.
ReplyDeleteI used the burn tool to get some rudimentary shading done for lighting effects on my image. The detail it adds really makes the picture more convincing.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the magnet lasso to take myself out of one background and put myself into another. I also learned how to manipulate one layer without altering the other.
ReplyDeleteI like the the magnetic lasso tool it's cool how you can just cut people out of something and now i know how to use it effectively
ReplyDeleteThis week I learned how to use the trimming lasso tool
ReplyDeleteThe blur tool adds a very cool effect to the background of any picture
ReplyDeleteI learned how to delete images with the erase tool
ReplyDeleteOne feature that I learned how to use in Photoshop that I have used a lot is the eraser tool as it is very helpful in deleting the background of images
ReplyDelete