Saturday, January 21, 2017

Photoshop #2

Provide the tool/panel you found to be most useful when working on the Magazine Madness project. In what way did this tool/panel help you with this project?


64 comments:

  1. I found the eyedropper tool to be very helpful. What this does is copies an exact color on the screen so you can use it later. This is also very helpful because it makes your magazine look more like the original one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most useful panel I found was the Character Panel because it helped me to adjust the text and make it smaller, larger, the spacing between lines of text smaller, and change the color of the text. Today I focused on my text so it was very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eye dropper tool was the most useful tool when working on the Magazine Madness Project. The eye dropper tool was helpful in matching the colors of the original magazine to my magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the eraser tool most helpful so far during the Magazine Madness Project. This helped me because I used it to erase the background on my image that I was using.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lasso tool was most helpful because I could crop my body out from the background in a way that looks similar to the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tool that proved to be the most useful for me was the Magic wand tool which helped me select and cut out myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the most helpful tools were the eraser and, I used this when I was erasing the background of me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found that the font and color match tools were the most helpful. This was because these tools made it easy to match text and color from the original magazine to my copycat. I used these tools to help me easily create all 3 of my text sections and allowed me to focus my attention elsewhere

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eraser tool was the most helpful because I made many mistakes and was able to correct them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found the eye dropper tool the most helpful because it helped me match colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Marque tool was very helpful becasue it helped me match fonts. It also helped me creat text boxes in my magazine cover.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The most helpful/useful tool that I used in the magazine madness project was the magic wand tool. It helped remove parts of the image that I didn't want in the final project.

    -Joey C.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The move tool was the most helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found the match font tool very useful. Instead of having to find the font I was looking for, it was nice to be given the options.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The tool that I found to be most helpful during my magazine madness project was the crop tool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The most helpful tool for me was the marque tool because it helped me select text and copy the font so I could get all the right text for my project.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Magic wand tool (W) is the most helpful tool because it is easy to use and help me to get rid of the background of picture.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found the erase tool the most helpful when working on my Magazine Madness project. It helped me crop out my face so that it looked exactly like John Lester on the original magazine cover.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I found the magnetic lasso tool to be the most useful. It allowed me to very easily cut out pictures I needed with really good results.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So far the tool I've used the most and I have found the most useful so far is the gradient tool. I needed to make the edges of my magazine black and have it fade into white in the middle of the magazine and I was able to do this with this tool.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I found the find text tool very helpful to find the text I need to use to remake the original magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I found the match font tool to be most useful when working on this project because it helped me find the most similar fonts to the ones used on the original magazine cover. This allows me to make a new magazine cover that looks just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The tool on Photoshop that helped me on my Magazine Madness project is the Gradient tool. This tool helped me create my background and let me pick which color or colors I wanted to become a gradient. It also had a variety of different gradients or different setups of the gradients that I could chose from.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The tool/panel that I found to be most useful when working on the Magazine Madness project was the magic wand tool. The magic wand tool helped me with this project by getting the exact background and font colors on the magazine. I could then use these exact colors in my own magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I found the select tool to be the most useful because it allows me to select text from the magazine cover and then identify it so that I can replicate the font.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I found the match font tool to be the most helpful in my magazine madness project. This tool helped me because it is important to have the same fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The rectangular marquee tool was the one I found most useful. This is because it allowed me to collect information on types of fonts. So with out it I would have to guess my fonts and my magazine would probably look a lot worse.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The tool that has been the most helpful was the crop tool. this was helpful because I had to resize multibel photos.

    ReplyDelete
  29. In the magazine project, the most helpful tool to me was the cropping tool because it helped me make my photo the right size.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Match font was the most useful to make my text look like the original.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The most useful tool I used for the Magazine Project is the Text type tool. This tool is used to make blocks to type texts and helps make the fonts different sizes to fit the example magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The text tool is the most useful to me because I needed to add text and change its size and font and it was easy to do with this tool.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The text tool because I used it to get the same font and text from one image to another.

    ReplyDelete
  34. The magic wand tool has been most helpful to me so far during my project. It helps remove un wanted backgrounds quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  35. In the magazine project I found the lasso tool very useful it helped me to cut my picture the way I needed

    ReplyDelete
  36. So far the character panel has been very useful. I have only worked with text so far and the character panel enables me to come as close as possible to the original magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I've been experimenting with all the different ways to draw shapes, such as drawing outlines and filling them, using a brush, or using presets. My magazine has a lot of background shapes, so this experience was necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I've found the text box tool the most useful. With the text, the match font and the character menu are very useful. It let me figure out what fonts to use to be more accurate in my copy of the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  39. The Cheaters window has helped me with the sizing and placement of my text.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I found the smart fill tool the most helpful.It allowed me to remove parts of the background clearly and realistically.

    ReplyDelete
  41. The eyedropper tool was a very useful tool while working on the magazine cover. It allowed me to match the color of my cover to the one I was using as inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  42. The magic wand tool allowed me to select specific parts of the magazine and create a clean outline of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  43. The tool panel that I found the most helpful was the paragraph panel. It allowed me to easily change the font, size, and spacing of text when I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  44. marcos
    magnetic laso because it helps me cut out my original image to replace it with the one on the magazine cover.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I found the history panel to be the most helpful, because often times I try something to see how it will work then after a couple of changes I realize that it was not a good idea to make those changes so I can go back to how it previously looked.

    ReplyDelete
  46. The tool which helped me the most while working on the Magazine Madness project was the Match Font tool. It allowed me to match up my own text to the original cover's text. This was helpful because it let my text be extremely similar to the Entertainment Weekly magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  47. The tool that I found to be the most helpful in my magazine project was the gradient tool which allowed me to adjust and find all the colors I needed to recreate the magazine cover

    ReplyDelete
  48. I found the layers panel and the crop tool to be helpful because I had to crop my picture that I wanted to use for my cover.

    ReplyDelete
  49. the magnetic lasso tool, the tool easily selected around what I wanted to keep and deleted while photo shopping myself into the magazine

    ReplyDelete
  50. I found the lasso to be the most helpful because it is freeform, so I decided the area and how the shape will be.

    ReplyDelete
  51. The most useful tool for me is the eye dropper tool because my magazine has a lot of words. Its helpful because I can find the exact color. The eye dropper helps my magazine look like the original magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I found the clipping mask most helpful. I used this tool to add a paper texture to my magazine cover.It allowed me to have a more realistic result.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I feel the eye dropper tool most helpful because then I am able to match the colors on the magazine to the colors on my magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  54. The most effective tool I found to be helpful in the magazine project was the eyedropper tool because it helped me copy the exact color the magazine title was onto my magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  55. magnetic lasso tool. this tool lets me cut out individuals and paste them onto a background.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Monish Reddy KotturuMarch 1, 2019 at 6:49 AM

    I found the rectangular shape tool and the Option Bar to be the most useful ones while working on my magazine project because there were a lot of background rectangular shapes in the original magazine design and the Option Bar helped me easily modify the width, height, angle, etc. of the shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  57. A tool I found useful when working on the magazine madness project was the match font tool. This option allowed me to match the font of the actual magazine in order to make my magazine cover look similar.

    ReplyDelete
  58. The magnetic lasso is the best because you can cut and move things with lots of precision.

    ReplyDelete
  59. The most helpful tool for me was the magnetic lasso, given how important cropping various images with non-regular shapes was. I needed this tool to crop myself out, crop grass to layer in front of my feet, cut out the fish so it looks like I caught it, and much more.

    ReplyDelete
  60. the Quick selection tool is most use full

    ReplyDelete
  61. I found the eye dropper tool most helpful because I was able to match the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I found the command T tool most helpful while holding shift because it helps me not distort my image

    ReplyDelete
  63. The Magnetic lasso tool has been the most helpful tool because I have had to cut out pictures onto my magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  64. The magic wand tool to delete the background of the picture so I could put the picture into the magazine cover.

    ReplyDelete